Raj Thackeray to attend Modi`s swearing-in ceremony
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray would attend Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s swearing-in ceremony in Ahmedabad on Wednesday.
Raj, accompanied by wife and son, would land at Ahmedabad tomorrow morning and attend the oath-taking function, party sources said.
Raj, who shared a good equation with Modi, had also attended his Sadbhavna fast last year.
Modi had also invited the MNS supremo to visit Gujarat to witness the progress the state has made.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- This Russian cat adopts baby monkey after his mother abandons him – Watch inspirational video!
- Centre must explain Scorpene submarines leak, says Congress
- 10 hot features of Google Android Nougat Operating System
- Teresa Giudice slammed for bikini pics of underage daughters
- Do you want to work for the Narendra Modi Government? Apply here