Raj Thackeray to attend Modi`s swearing-in ceremony
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray would attend Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s swearing-in ceremony in Ahmedabad on Wednesday.
Raj, accompanied by wife and son, would land at Ahmedabad tomorrow morning and attend the oath-taking function, party sources said.
Raj, who shared a good equation with Modi, had also attended his Sadbhavna fast last year.
Modi had also invited the MNS supremo to visit Gujarat to witness the progress the state has made.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen