Rajkot: Complaint against two builders for slapping I-T sleuths
Rajkot: The Income Tax department has
lodged a complaint against two builders for allegedly slapping
and abusing I-T sleuths during a search operation carried by
it recently, police said Tuesday.
Former Deputy Mayor and builder Narendra Solanki along
with another builder R P Jadeja have been booked under various
sections of IPC, they said.
Solanki along with 7-8 supporters allegedly slapped IT
Assistant commissioner Ambika Prasad Yadav, police said.
While Jadeja was booked for abusing and threatening to
kill IT officials during the searches.
The department had carried out search operations at
construction companies and found undisclosed sum amounting to
Rs 42 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi