Rajkot: Complaint against two builders for slapping I-T sleuths
Rajkot: The Income Tax department has
lodged a complaint against two builders for allegedly slapping
and abusing I-T sleuths during a search operation carried by
it recently, police said Tuesday.
Former Deputy Mayor and builder Narendra Solanki along
with another builder R P Jadeja have been booked under various
sections of IPC, they said.
Solanki along with 7-8 supporters allegedly slapped IT
Assistant commissioner Ambika Prasad Yadav, police said.
While Jadeja was booked for abusing and threatening to
kill IT officials during the searches.
The department had carried out search operations at
construction companies and found undisclosed sum amounting to
Rs 42 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH