Rs 6.5 crore looted at gun-point in Surat
Ahmedabad: Ornaments worth over Rs six
crore were looted at gunpoint from a jewellery store by a gang
of over 20 unidentified robbers at Kosamba town in Surat,
police said on Sunday.
Over 20 masked men barged into K M Choksi Pvt Ltd, a
jewellery store in Tarsadi village, with guns and weapons last
They threatened the owner and employees of the store
at gunpoint and fled with 30 kg gold ornaments worth over Rs
six crore and Rs 25 lakh worth hard cash, they said.
A case was registered against unknown miscreants, they
said, adding nobody was injured in the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?