Rs 6.5 crore looted at gun-point in Surat
Ahmedabad: Ornaments worth over Rs six
crore were looted at gunpoint from a jewellery store by a gang
of over 20 unidentified robbers at Kosamba town in Surat,
police said on Sunday.
Over 20 masked men barged into K M Choksi Pvt Ltd, a
jewellery store in Tarsadi village, with guns and weapons last
They threatened the owner and employees of the store
at gunpoint and fled with 30 kg gold ornaments worth over Rs
six crore and Rs 25 lakh worth hard cash, they said.
A case was registered against unknown miscreants, they
said, adding nobody was injured in the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- It's a canard that Kalam was reluctant to appoint Sonia Gandhi as PM: Manmohan Singh