RSS chief to address gathering of erstwhile royalty in Gujarat
Vadodara: Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh chief Mohan Bhagwat will address a conclave of the rulers of erstwhile princely states of Gujarat and Rajasthan, to be held here on April 01.
"About 100 erstwhile rulers are expected to attend the convention, and will seek guidance from Bhagwat on what role can they play in meeting the challenges being faced by the country today", chief organiser of the "Samast Gujarat Rajput Samaj", Jayendrasinh Jadeja told reporters today.
The royalty will gather the umbrella of the Samaj and discuss on contemporary challenges, Jadeja said.
Jadeja, however, evaded direct reply to the question whether the timing of the event was a bid to raise the Hindutva campaign ahead of the 2014 general elections, saying "RSS is a non-political organisation".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail