RSS chief to address gathering of erstwhile royalty in Gujarat
Vadodara: Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh chief Mohan Bhagwat will address a conclave of the rulers of erstwhile princely states of Gujarat and Rajasthan, to be held here on April 01.
"About 100 erstwhile rulers are expected to attend the convention, and will seek guidance from Bhagwat on what role can they play in meeting the challenges being faced by the country today", chief organiser of the "Samast Gujarat Rajput Samaj", Jayendrasinh Jadeja told reporters today.
The royalty will gather the umbrella of the Samaj and discuss on contemporary challenges, Jadeja said.
Jadeja, however, evaded direct reply to the question whether the timing of the event was a bid to raise the Hindutva campaign ahead of the 2014 general elections, saying "RSS is a non-political organisation".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn