RSS chief visits Ahmedabad, third time in a month
Ahmedabad: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat, visiting
the city for the third time in past one month, inaugurated
a school building here on Wednesday.
"It was an unscheduled meeting of Bhagwat which was
decided at the last minute," sources in the RSS said.
Bhagwat inaugurated the new building of Sanskar Dham
school in the Bopal area of the city.
He also talked about the importance of `Sanskar` in
the upbringing of an individual.
Bhagwat, on his maiden visit to the state after taking
over the reins of RSS on September 6, had said the
organisation was not opposed to any political party and does
not want to interfere in national politics.
He had met with various functionaries and workers of
the Sangh at RSS headquarters Hedgewar Bhavan in Maninagar
Besides this he also had meeting with some of the top
industrialists of the state.
Later in the month of September, he again visited the
city and addressed a concluding session of a seminar on
There, Bhagwat said RSS won`t stop using words
`Hindutva` or `Hindu` even if political parties close to the
Sangh got less votes during elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal