RSS expresses concern over Bangladeshi infiltrators
Vadodara (Guj): A three-day meet of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh which concluded here on Sunday expressed concern over Bangladeshi infiltrators in the country.
Talking to reporters at Kayavarohan near here at the end of the meet today, president of RSS Pracharak Sangh, Mohan Vaidya said infiltrators from Bangladesh should be detected and pushed back.
He said the meeting also discussed about recent violence in Mumbai and the incidents in Assam.
Vaidya refused to comment on the issue of projecting Sushma Swaraj or Narendra Modi for the Prime Ministerial post, saying it is for the BJP to decide.
He also refused to comment on RSS playing mediator`s role to iron out differences between former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel and Narendra Modi, both of whom were RSS pracharaks.
The meet was attended by 65 top functionaries from 41 divisions across the country including RSS chief Mohan Bhagvat, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof