Shah episode is UPA to digress from issues: Vyas
Vadodara: Gujarat health minister Jaynarayan
Vyas on Saturday dubbed CBI chargesheet against Minister of State
for Home Amit Shah in Sohrabuddin fake encounter case as an
attempt of Centre to divert Opposition`s attention from
important issues ahead of Parliament session beginning Monday.
"The CBI`s moves are aimed at protecting the government
from Opposition`s attacks in the Parliament by diverting its
attention from issues like price rise, failed talks with
Pakistan and the escape of Warren Anderson from India," Vyas
told reporters on the sidelines of a Garib Kalyan Mela at
Savli town here.
"The Congress-led UPA government has failed on all fronts
and that is why it is misusing power," he alleged and charged
the CBI of acting on Congress`s political agendas on baseless
"Why CBI is targeting BJP leaders like L K Advani, Murali
Manohar Joshi and others and not people like Ottavio
Quattrocchi, Jagdish Tytler and Satish Sharma?" Vyas asked.
Vyas said BJP has high respect for the law and will fight
a legal battle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack