Shah`s resignation: BJP says designs of CBI will be exposed
New Delhi: BJP on Saturday stood behind Gujarat Minister Amit Shah, who resigned after being charged with murder in the Sohrabuddin Sheikh case, saying the "mischievous designs of the CBI" will be exposed in court.
"We have always had the highest regard for our judicial system and always cooperate with law, so there will be a legal fight in the court," BJP spokesperson Prakash
He maintained that though Shah has resigned, the party was fully with him and will be raising its voice against "abuse of CBI for political purposes."
"He will fight against the mischievous designs of CBI in the court and the truth will be upheld," Javadekar said.
Shah, a close associate of Chief Minister Narendra Modi, resigned from the state ministry, a day after CBI charged him with murder in the Sohrabuddin Sheikh fake
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days