Shah`s resignation: BJP says designs of CBI will be exposed
New Delhi: BJP on Saturday stood behind Gujarat Minister Amit Shah, who resigned after being charged with murder in the Sohrabuddin Sheikh case, saying the "mischievous designs of the CBI" will be exposed in court.
"We have always had the highest regard for our judicial system and always cooperate with law, so there will be a legal fight in the court," BJP spokesperson Prakash
He maintained that though Shah has resigned, the party was fully with him and will be raising its voice against "abuse of CBI for political purposes."
"He will fight against the mischievous designs of CBI in the court and the truth will be upheld," Javadekar said.
Shah, a close associate of Chief Minister Narendra Modi, resigned from the state ministry, a day after CBI charged him with murder in the Sohrabuddin Sheikh fake
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Fresh FIR against Radhe Maa on complaint by Dolly Bindra
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?