Shah`s resignation: BJP says designs of CBI will be exposed
New Delhi: BJP on Saturday stood behind Gujarat Minister Amit Shah, who resigned after being charged with murder in the Sohrabuddin Sheikh case, saying the "mischievous designs of the CBI" will be exposed in court.
"We have always had the highest regard for our judicial system and always cooperate with law, so there will be a legal fight in the court," BJP spokesperson Prakash
He maintained that though Shah has resigned, the party was fully with him and will be raising its voice against "abuse of CBI for political purposes."
"He will fight against the mischievous designs of CBI in the court and the truth will be upheld," Javadekar said.
Shah, a close associate of Chief Minister Narendra Modi, resigned from the state ministry, a day after CBI charged him with murder in the Sohrabuddin Sheikh fake
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Eight dead, 20 missing in Malaysia boat accident
- Sandeep Yadav – Narsingh Yadav's roommate, also fails doping test
- KSRTC, BMTC strike begins today; two-day holiday for schools declared
- Dinosaur species may shed new light on megaraptorids