Siddiqui took Modi interview as scribe: BJP
Patna: Senior BJP leader Ravi Shanker Prasad on Saturday said Shahid Siddiqui was a journalist and had taken an interview of Narendra Modi as a mediaperson.
"Siddiqui as a journalist had taken an interview of Modi as a journalist and (I am) not aware of the kind of relation Siddiqui did have with Samajwadi Party or its leader Mulayam Singh Yadav," Prasad told reporters here.
"It is matter (any relation) which can be disclosed only by SP or Mulayam Singh Yadav," he said in reply to a question.
"What I can only add is that the press enjoys the freedom in the country," Prasad added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!