Six killed in road mishap in Kheda district
Anand: Six persons including a minor
were killed and eleven others injured in a truck-tempo
collision in Kheda district of Gujarat, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place near Vasna Bujar village late
last night killing three persons on the spot. Three others
succumbed to their injuries at a hospital in Nadiad town of
the district, they said.
The eleven injured, have also been admitted to the same
hospital. All victims were labourers from neighbouring Madhya
Pradesh and were proceeding to Amreli district for work,
The deceased have not been identified as yet. A case has
been registered and further investigations are
on, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore