Six killed in road mishap in Rajkot
Rajkot: Six persons of a family were killed
and ten others injured when a tempo in which they were travelling collided with a private luxury bus near Porbander, police said Thursday.
The mishap occurred late last night when the tempo
carrying 17 people met with the accident about 30 kms from
Porbander killing five persons on the spot, they said.
One person died on his way to the hospital. The injured
have been admitted to a Porbander hospital and the condition
of four persons is said to be critical, police said.
The deceased were identified as Karnabhai Ghelia, Sajan,
Dersur, Jesha Bheema, Pola and Mesur, police said.
A complaint has been registered and further investigation
is on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren