Snooping row: It is an offence under Indian telegraph act, says Arjun Modhwadia
Zee Media Bureau
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Congress leader Arjun Modhwadia hit at Narendra Modi on Wednesday over the snooping scandal.
According to a news agency, he said that other than being morally wrong, it was an offence under Indian telegraph act.
BJP`s PM candidate for 2014 Lok Sabha polls and his aide Amit Shah is facing the heat from the Opposition for surveillance of a woman in Gujarat.
Upping the ante, Congress on today said that the BJP should change Narendra Modi as its prime ministerial candidate, as the saffron party rejected its demand for a probe into "illegal" police watch of a woman allegedly at the behest of his close aide Amit Shah.
Meanwhile, the BJP said the matter involving the woman in Gujarat should be put to rest after her father did not want any probe and said that the Congress` demands was politically motivated.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming