Software engineer commits suicide in Surat
Surat: A software engineer allegedly
committed suicide by hanging himself from a ceiling fan in his
room in Adajan area of the city today, police said.
The incident took place in Darpan Row Houses where the
engineer Vipul Baraiya (28), hanged himself to death in his
room, they said.
According to police, Baraiya in the suicide note had
alleged that he was subjected to mental harassment and that he
was falsely implicated in data theft case by his employers.
Police said that Baraiya first tried to cut his wrist
with a sharp object and then hanged himself with the ceiling
fan in his room.
A case has been registered in the matter and police
were questioning Baraiya`s employers named in his suicide
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Biopic on Kishore Kumar, RD Burman shouldn't be made: Naseeruddin Shah
- Samsung Electronics says Galaxy Note 7 demand beats supply
- Tesla unveils 100 kWh battery for Model S, Model X cars
- Oh no! After Saina Nehwal, Parupalli Kashyap leaves Pullela Gopichand's academy in Hyderabad
- Samsung, Tencent surge in race to become Asia's most valuable firm