Surat rape case: Narayan Sai`s judicial custody extended till January 10
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Surat: Self-styled godman Asaram Bapu`s son Narayan Sai`s judicial custody in the Surat rape case has been extended till January 10.
Sai along with his two aides was arrested by the Delhi Police on December 4 from the Delhi-Haryana border. His aides have already been remanded in judicial custody.
Two city-based sisters had had filed an FIR in which they accused Sai and his father Asaram of rape. The elder sister had levelled allegations against Asaram, while the younger sister had charged Narayan Sai of sexually assaulting her.
Asaram is currently lodged in a Jodhpur jail after he was arrested in September for alleged sexual assault of a minor girl at his ashram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?