Surat rape case: Narayan Sai`s judicial custody extended till January 10
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Surat: Self-styled godman Asaram Bapu`s son Narayan Sai`s judicial custody in the Surat rape case has been extended till January 10.
Sai along with his two aides was arrested by the Delhi Police on December 4 from the Delhi-Haryana border. His aides have already been remanded in judicial custody.
Two city-based sisters had had filed an FIR in which they accused Sai and his father Asaram of rape. The elder sister had levelled allegations against Asaram, while the younger sister had charged Narayan Sai of sexually assaulting her.
Asaram is currently lodged in a Jodhpur jail after he was arrested in September for alleged sexual assault of a minor girl at his ashram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state