Swine flu case detected in Rajkot
Rajkot: A case of swine flu has been
detected here, as a 46-year-old man has tested positive for
H1N1 virus, hospital sources said.
Ramabhai Hirabhai, who was admitted to the civil
hospital a couple of days back, as he was suffering from high
fever and cough. His blood report has confirmed that it is a
case of swine flu, sources said.
An 11-year-old boy named Devendra, a resident of
Jamjodhpur town of Jamnagar district, is also suspected to be
suffering from swine flu and has been kept in the civil
hospital`s isolation ward here, sources said adding that the
boy`s medical report is still awaited.
According to sources, the civil hospital authority is
finding it difficult to provide treatment, as the teaching
staff of the medical college in the state have been striking
for a wage hike since the past two weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey