Swine flu case detected in Rajkot
Rajkot: A case of swine flu has been
detected here, as a 46-year-old man has tested positive for
H1N1 virus, hospital sources said.
Ramabhai Hirabhai, who was admitted to the civil
hospital a couple of days back, as he was suffering from high
fever and cough. His blood report has confirmed that it is a
case of swine flu, sources said.
An 11-year-old boy named Devendra, a resident of
Jamjodhpur town of Jamnagar district, is also suspected to be
suffering from swine flu and has been kept in the civil
hospital`s isolation ward here, sources said adding that the
boy`s medical report is still awaited.
According to sources, the civil hospital authority is
finding it difficult to provide treatment, as the teaching
staff of the medical college in the state have been striking
for a wage hike since the past two weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city