Swine flu case detected in Rajkot
Rajkot: A case of swine flu has been
detected here, as a 46-year-old man has tested positive for
H1N1 virus, hospital sources said.
Ramabhai Hirabhai, who was admitted to the civil
hospital a couple of days back, as he was suffering from high
fever and cough. His blood report has confirmed that it is a
case of swine flu, sources said.
An 11-year-old boy named Devendra, a resident of
Jamjodhpur town of Jamnagar district, is also suspected to be
suffering from swine flu and has been kept in the civil
hospital`s isolation ward here, sources said adding that the
boy`s medical report is still awaited.
According to sources, the civil hospital authority is
finding it difficult to provide treatment, as the teaching
staff of the medical college in the state have been striking
for a wage hike since the past two weeks.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed