Swine flu case detected in Rajkot
Rajkot: A case of swine flu has been
detected here, as a 46-year-old man has tested positive for
H1N1 virus, hospital sources said.
Ramabhai Hirabhai, who was admitted to the civil
hospital a couple of days back, as he was suffering from high
fever and cough. His blood report has confirmed that it is a
case of swine flu, sources said.
An 11-year-old boy named Devendra, a resident of
Jamjodhpur town of Jamnagar district, is also suspected to be
suffering from swine flu and has been kept in the civil
hospital`s isolation ward here, sources said adding that the
boy`s medical report is still awaited.
According to sources, the civil hospital authority is
finding it difficult to provide treatment, as the teaching
staff of the medical college in the state have been striking
for a wage hike since the past two weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year