Swiss, Canadian envoys meet Narendra Modi
Ahmedabad: Switzerland`s ambassador Linus Von Castelmur on Tuesday met Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and explored possibilities of mutual cooperation in diverse sectors between his country and the State.
During his discussion with Modi, Castelmur explored the possibilities of partnership with Gujarat in areas of skill development, milk and agro processing, tourism, diamond and jewellery studded watch industry, urban planning and management, an official statement said.
Meanwhile, Canada`s High Commissioner Stewart Beck also called on the Chief Minister and explored ways of strengthening ties with one of the most industrialised States in the country, the statement said.
Canada was the partner country at the `Vibrant Gujarat Summit-2013` held in January this year.
Earlier this year, ending ten-year boycott of Gujarat, envoys of a few European countries met Modi in Delhi after his third consecutive victory in the State elections.
- IN PICS: Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters brutally thrash this man in Patna - Know why
- Good news! India win one silver, two bronze in Archery World Cup
- Yuvraj Singh drops big hint about film on his life – Here's what the star batsman said...
- Indian Premier League 9: After struggling for years, Delhi Daredevils find rhythm under Rahul Dravid's watchful eyes
- WATCH: SHOCKING! Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters mercilessly beat up man for showing black flag