Swiss, Canadian envoys meet Narendra Modi
Ahmedabad: Switzerland`s ambassador Linus Von Castelmur on Tuesday met Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and explored possibilities of mutual cooperation in diverse sectors between his country and the State.
During his discussion with Modi, Castelmur explored the possibilities of partnership with Gujarat in areas of skill development, milk and agro processing, tourism, diamond and jewellery studded watch industry, urban planning and management, an official statement said.
Meanwhile, Canada`s High Commissioner Stewart Beck also called on the Chief Minister and explored ways of strengthening ties with one of the most industrialised States in the country, the statement said.
Canada was the partner country at the `Vibrant Gujarat Summit-2013` held in January this year.
Earlier this year, ending ten-year boycott of Gujarat, envoys of a few European countries met Modi in Delhi after his third consecutive victory in the State elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief