Swiss, Canadian envoys meet Narendra Modi
Ahmedabad: Switzerland`s ambassador Linus Von Castelmur on Tuesday met Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and explored possibilities of mutual cooperation in diverse sectors between his country and the State.
During his discussion with Modi, Castelmur explored the possibilities of partnership with Gujarat in areas of skill development, milk and agro processing, tourism, diamond and jewellery studded watch industry, urban planning and management, an official statement said.
Meanwhile, Canada`s High Commissioner Stewart Beck also called on the Chief Minister and explored ways of strengthening ties with one of the most industrialised States in the country, the statement said.
Canada was the partner country at the `Vibrant Gujarat Summit-2013` held in January this year.
Earlier this year, ending ten-year boycott of Gujarat, envoys of a few European countries met Modi in Delhi after his third consecutive victory in the State elections.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists