Swiss, Canadian envoys meet Narendra Modi
Ahmedabad: Switzerland`s ambassador Linus Von Castelmur on Tuesday met Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and explored possibilities of mutual cooperation in diverse sectors between his country and the State.
During his discussion with Modi, Castelmur explored the possibilities of partnership with Gujarat in areas of skill development, milk and agro processing, tourism, diamond and jewellery studded watch industry, urban planning and management, an official statement said.
Meanwhile, Canada`s High Commissioner Stewart Beck also called on the Chief Minister and explored ways of strengthening ties with one of the most industrialised States in the country, the statement said.
Canada was the partner country at the `Vibrant Gujarat Summit-2013` held in January this year.
Earlier this year, ending ten-year boycott of Gujarat, envoys of a few European countries met Modi in Delhi after his third consecutive victory in the State elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state