Teacher accused of sodomy in Amreli district
Amreli: A complaint has been registered
against a teacher for allegedly sodomising six students in
Mota Bhandariya village on the outskirts of the city, police
The complaint was lodged by Principal of Navoday
Vidhyalaya P Madhavan yesterday against N N Mansuri, who is
absconding, they said.
According to police, Mansuri who hails from Union
Territory Diu, was working in the school for last one and
The complaint was lodged after some students of the class
seven told the principal that Mansuri had misbehaved with
them, police said.
Mansuri is absconding and efforts are on to nab him,
they said adding further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Trump vows to begin deportations immediately if sworn in
- British PM to trigger EU pull-out `without parliament vote`
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio