Teacher accused of sodomy in Amreli district
Amreli: A complaint has been registered
against a teacher for allegedly sodomising six students in
Mota Bhandariya village on the outskirts of the city, police
The complaint was lodged by Principal of Navoday
Vidhyalaya P Madhavan yesterday against N N Mansuri, who is
absconding, they said.
According to police, Mansuri who hails from Union
Territory Diu, was working in the school for last one and
The complaint was lodged after some students of the class
seven told the principal that Mansuri had misbehaved with
them, police said.
Mansuri is absconding and efforts are on to nab him,
they said adding further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali