Teacher accused of sodomy in Amreli district
Amreli: A complaint has been registered
against a teacher for allegedly sodomising six students in
Mota Bhandariya village on the outskirts of the city, police
The complaint was lodged by Principal of Navoday
Vidhyalaya P Madhavan yesterday against N N Mansuri, who is
absconding, they said.
According to police, Mansuri who hails from Union
Territory Diu, was working in the school for last one and
The complaint was lodged after some students of the class
seven told the principal that Mansuri had misbehaved with
them, police said.
Mansuri is absconding and efforts are on to nab him,
they said adding further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj