Teacher accused of sodomy in Amreli district
Amreli: A complaint has been registered
against a teacher for allegedly sodomising six students in
Mota Bhandariya village on the outskirts of the city, police
The complaint was lodged by Principal of Navoday
Vidhyalaya P Madhavan yesterday against N N Mansuri, who is
absconding, they said.
According to police, Mansuri who hails from Union
Territory Diu, was working in the school for last one and
The complaint was lodged after some students of the class
seven told the principal that Mansuri had misbehaved with
them, police said.
Mansuri is absconding and efforts are on to nab him,
they said adding further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Major water crisis in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula - Know reason behind it
- Two Mexican kidnappers sentenced to 520 years in prison