Teenager stabs mother to death in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad: A teenager Wednesday allegedly
stabbed his mother to death following a quarrel over a family matter in Danilimda area of the city, police said.
The incident took place in Khodiyarnagar slum in
Danilimda area where Hemant Solanki (17) had a quarrel with
his mother Lilaben (40) over some family matter, they said.
According to police, following the heated argument
Hemant, in a fit of rage, picked up a knife and stabbed
Lilaben a number of times.
She was taken to hospital where the doctors declared her brought dead, police said.
Lilaben was a mother of five children, including two
boys and three girls and her husband had left her five years
ago suspecting her of having an extra marital affair with a
man who lived in the same locality, police said.
A case has been filed against Hemant, who is on the run,
by his younger brother Hitesh at the Danilimda police station,
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed