Teenager stabs mother to death in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad: A teenager Wednesday allegedly
stabbed his mother to death following a quarrel over a family matter in Danilimda area of the city, police said.
The incident took place in Khodiyarnagar slum in
Danilimda area where Hemant Solanki (17) had a quarrel with
his mother Lilaben (40) over some family matter, they said.
According to police, following the heated argument
Hemant, in a fit of rage, picked up a knife and stabbed
Lilaben a number of times.
She was taken to hospital where the doctors declared her brought dead, police said.
Lilaben was a mother of five children, including two
boys and three girls and her husband had left her five years
ago suspecting her of having an extra marital affair with a
man who lived in the same locality, police said.
A case has been filed against Hemant, who is on the run,
by his younger brother Hitesh at the Danilimda police station,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog