Three crude bomb explosions in Vadodara
Vadodara: Three crude bombs exploded in an under-construction building in Manjalpur area in Vadodara on Friday triggering panic in the locality, police said.
The explosions took place around 3 30 hours on Friday morning in the building located in Darbar Chokdi, Police Commissioner Rakesh Asthana told reporters.
There were no casualties in the incident, police said.
Another crude bomb recovered from the site has been defused and Forensic Science Lab (FSL) experts are examining it, Asthana said adding further investigations are on.
Residents in the area claim that they heard three loud explosions in the wee hours, at an interval of ten minutes causing panic, following which a team of police, civic body and fire brigade officials rushed to the spot to take stock of the situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!