Three crude bomb explosions in Vadodara
Vadodara: Three crude bombs exploded in an under-construction building in Manjalpur area in Vadodara on Friday triggering panic in the locality, police said.
The explosions took place around 3 30 hours on Friday morning in the building located in Darbar Chokdi, Police Commissioner Rakesh Asthana told reporters.
There were no casualties in the incident, police said.
Another crude bomb recovered from the site has been defused and Forensic Science Lab (FSL) experts are examining it, Asthana said adding further investigations are on.
Residents in the area claim that they heard three loud explosions in the wee hours, at an interval of ten minutes causing panic, following which a team of police, civic body and fire brigade officials rushed to the spot to take stock of the situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days