Three crude bomb explosions in Vadodara
Vadodara: Three crude bombs exploded in an under-construction building in Manjalpur area in Vadodara on Friday triggering panic in the locality, police said.
The explosions took place around 3 30 hours on Friday morning in the building located in Darbar Chokdi, Police Commissioner Rakesh Asthana told reporters.
There were no casualties in the incident, police said.
Another crude bomb recovered from the site has been defused and Forensic Science Lab (FSL) experts are examining it, Asthana said adding further investigations are on.
Residents in the area claim that they heard three loud explosions in the wee hours, at an interval of ten minutes causing panic, following which a team of police, civic body and fire brigade officials rushed to the spot to take stock of the situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj