Three crude bomb explosions in Vadodara
Vadodara: Three crude bombs exploded in an under-construction building in Manjalpur area in Vadodara on Friday triggering panic in the locality, police said.
The explosions took place around 3 30 hours on Friday morning in the building located in Darbar Chokdi, Police Commissioner Rakesh Asthana told reporters.
There were no casualties in the incident, police said.
Another crude bomb recovered from the site has been defused and Forensic Science Lab (FSL) experts are examining it, Asthana said adding further investigations are on.
Residents in the area claim that they heard three loud explosions in the wee hours, at an interval of ten minutes causing panic, following which a team of police, civic body and fire brigade officials rushed to the spot to take stock of the situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NASA plans to send submarine to Saturn's moon Titan
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- ABVP JNU unit vice-president Jatin Goraya resigns
- WATCH: ABSOLUTE CARNAGE! When The Great Khali nearly killed John Cena
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!