Three die of swine flu in Guj, death toll reaches 216
Ahmedabad: Swine flu has claimed three lives
in Gujarat, taking the toll due to the deadly virus to 216 in
the state, health officials said on Monday.
Eleven fresh cases have also been reported, they said,
adding so far, 1,155 people have tested positive of the virus.
20-year-old Kokilaben Chhaganbhai died at civil hospital
in Ahmedabad today while two persons -- Rudi Bharwad (30) and
Gulabbhai Vidhalani (52) -- died of swine flu at SSG hospital,
Vadodara and general hospital in Jamnagar, respectively.
Bharwad and Vidhlani died yesterday.
Meanwhile, fresh cases of swine flu were reported from
Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Anand and Vadodara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you