Three die of swine flu in Guj, death toll reaches 216
Ahmedabad: Swine flu has claimed three lives
in Gujarat, taking the toll due to the deadly virus to 216 in
the state, health officials said on Monday.
Eleven fresh cases have also been reported, they said,
adding so far, 1,155 people have tested positive of the virus.
20-year-old Kokilaben Chhaganbhai died at civil hospital
in Ahmedabad today while two persons -- Rudi Bharwad (30) and
Gulabbhai Vidhalani (52) -- died of swine flu at SSG hospital,
Vadodara and general hospital in Jamnagar, respectively.
Bharwad and Vidhlani died yesterday.
Meanwhile, fresh cases of swine flu were reported from
Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Anand and Vadodara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez