Three die of swine flu in Guj, death toll reaches 216
Ahmedabad: Swine flu has claimed three lives
in Gujarat, taking the toll due to the deadly virus to 216 in
the state, health officials said on Monday.
Eleven fresh cases have also been reported, they said,
adding so far, 1,155 people have tested positive of the virus.
20-year-old Kokilaben Chhaganbhai died at civil hospital
in Ahmedabad today while two persons -- Rudi Bharwad (30) and
Gulabbhai Vidhalani (52) -- died of swine flu at SSG hospital,
Vadodara and general hospital in Jamnagar, respectively.
Bharwad and Vidhlani died yesterday.
Meanwhile, fresh cases of swine flu were reported from
Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Anand and Vadodara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'