Three die of swine flu in Guj, death toll reaches 216
Ahmedabad: Swine flu has claimed three lives
in Gujarat, taking the toll due to the deadly virus to 216 in
the state, health officials said on Monday.
Eleven fresh cases have also been reported, they said,
adding so far, 1,155 people have tested positive of the virus.
20-year-old Kokilaben Chhaganbhai died at civil hospital
in Ahmedabad today while two persons -- Rudi Bharwad (30) and
Gulabbhai Vidhalani (52) -- died of swine flu at SSG hospital,
Vadodara and general hospital in Jamnagar, respectively.
Bharwad and Vidhlani died yesterday.
Meanwhile, fresh cases of swine flu were reported from
Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Anand and Vadodara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS