Three persons stabbed to death in Surat
Surat (Guj): A local bootlegger and two
of his accomplices, were allegedly stabbed to death by a group
of men over some personal enmity in the industrial area of
Pandesara here, police said Wednesday.
The incident took place yesterday late night in
Pandesara`s Gujarat Housing Board Society, they said.
According to police, a group of 6-7 men armed with
sharp weapons, pipes and swords attacked Pitambar Arikit
Pillai and his friends Gullu Pradhan and Dilip while they were
having dinner near the temple
Pitamber died on the spot after being stabbed number
of times, while Gullu and Dilip succumbed to their injuries in
the civil hospital here today morning, they said.
A case has been registered at the Pandesara police
station and a massive man-hunt has been launched to nab the
persons who attacked the trio, they added.
Police said that the incident seemed outcome of
personal animosity between the two groups.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says