Three persons stabbed to death in Surat
Surat (Guj): A local bootlegger and two
of his accomplices, were allegedly stabbed to death by a group
of men over some personal enmity in the industrial area of
Pandesara here, police said Wednesday.
The incident took place yesterday late night in
Pandesara`s Gujarat Housing Board Society, they said.
According to police, a group of 6-7 men armed with
sharp weapons, pipes and swords attacked Pitambar Arikit
Pillai and his friends Gullu Pradhan and Dilip while they were
having dinner near the temple
Pitamber died on the spot after being stabbed number
of times, while Gullu and Dilip succumbed to their injuries in
the civil hospital here today morning, they said.
A case has been registered at the Pandesara police
station and a massive man-hunt has been launched to nab the
persons who attacked the trio, they added.
Police said that the incident seemed outcome of
personal animosity between the two groups.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped