Three persons stabbed to death in Surat
Surat (Guj): A local bootlegger and two
of his accomplices, were allegedly stabbed to death by a group
of men over some personal enmity in the industrial area of
Pandesara here, police said Wednesday.
The incident took place yesterday late night in
Pandesara`s Gujarat Housing Board Society, they said.
According to police, a group of 6-7 men armed with
sharp weapons, pipes and swords attacked Pitambar Arikit
Pillai and his friends Gullu Pradhan and Dilip while they were
having dinner near the temple
Pitamber died on the spot after being stabbed number
of times, while Gullu and Dilip succumbed to their injuries in
the civil hospital here today morning, they said.
A case has been registered at the Pandesara police
station and a massive man-hunt has been launched to nab the
persons who attacked the trio, they added.
Police said that the incident seemed outcome of
personal animosity between the two groups.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demand ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!