Three sailors drown off Veraval coast in Gujarat
Rajkot: Three sailors drowned, while two
others were rescued after they jumped into the sea near
Veraval port to save a group of boys whose boat had overturned
while fishing, police said on Monday.
The incident took place last evening when five
teenagers were busy fishing and suddenly their boat
To save the drowning boys, five sailors jumped into
the sea. However, three of them drowned, while two others were
rescued by the Coast Guard, police said.
The deceased were identified as Mukesh Solanki, Bachu
Kapadiya and Bhaidas Bambaniya.
The five boys were also rescued, they added.
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Ex-servicemen suspend OROP protest, threaten to intensify agitation if demands not met
- West Bengal goes for fifth phase of polling on Saturday
- Tajikistan bans Russian-style surnames for children
- S&P keeps UK on triple-A rating, says expects no Brexit
- Google Translate turns 10: Five interesting things you want to know about it