Train mows down two in Gujarat
Valsad (Guj): Two youths were on Saturday mowed down by a speeding train on the Daman-Ganga bridge in Vapi, police said.
"Two youths were mowed down by the Mumbai-Indore Express on Daman-Ganga bridge in Vapi this morning, while three others accompanying them jumped from the bridge and are missing," they said.
The five youths were walking on railway track on the bridge when they were caught unaware as the train came from behind, police said.
Search has been launched for the remaining three youths, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Iraqi, Syrian foreign ministers meet in Baghdad
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Xioami Redmi Note 4 launched, comes with 10-core processor, 4,100 mAh battery
- Michel Platini at sports court for Sepp Blatter appeal
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here