Train mows down two in Gujarat
Valsad (Guj): Two youths were on Saturday mowed down by a speeding train on the Daman-Ganga bridge in Vapi, police said.
"Two youths were mowed down by the Mumbai-Indore Express on Daman-Ganga bridge in Vapi this morning, while three others accompanying them jumped from the bridge and are missing," they said.
The five youths were walking on railway track on the bridge when they were caught unaware as the train came from behind, police said.
Search has been launched for the remaining three youths, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part III
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part IV
- World Bank chief meets PM Modi, promises support to sustainable development
- World Cup winning coach Luiz Felipe Scolari wants to succeed Roy Hodgson as new England manager
- Another jolt to BSP, senior party leader RK Chaudhary also accuses Mayawati of auctioning election ticket
- Gold price up Rs 100 at Rs 30,350 per ten grams; silver tops Rs 43k level
- Vadra should be prosecuted for alleged suicide, if it was assisted, of his father: Subramanian Swamy