Two killed in wall collapse in Jamnagar
Jamnagar: Two teenagers were killed Tuesday and another injured after one of the walls of an old abandoned building in Deveshwarnagar area here collapsed, police said.
The incident took place when the children were playing near the old Kamdar Kalyan Kendra, they said.
According to police, one of the building walls came down crashing burying the trio on the spot following which they were rushed to the G G General Hospital here.
While two of them succumbed to their injuries at the hospital, one was saved, police said.
The deceased have been identified as Sabir Hussain (15) and Zuber Azghar (15).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj