Two killed in wall collapse in Jamnagar
Jamnagar: Two teenagers were killed Tuesday and another injured after one of the walls of an old abandoned building in Deveshwarnagar area here collapsed, police said.
The incident took place when the children were playing near the old Kamdar Kalyan Kendra, they said.
According to police, one of the building walls came down crashing burying the trio on the spot following which they were rushed to the G G General Hospital here.
While two of them succumbed to their injuries at the hospital, one was saved, police said.
The deceased have been identified as Sabir Hussain (15) and Zuber Azghar (15).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened