Two more die of swine flu in Jamnagar
Jamnagar: Two more persons succumbed to
swine flu at a hospital today taking the toll in the deadly
disease to four in past six weeks here, health officials said.
Kasam Hasanbhai (48) and Jarina Umarbhai (30) were
undergoing treatment for H1N1 infection in the G G hospital
here. Both of them died today.
Meanwhile, three more persons who have tested positive
for swine flu are undergoing treatment in the special ward
created for such patients at the hospital, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption