Two more die of swine flu in Jamnagar
Jamnagar: Two more persons succumbed to
swine flu at a hospital today taking the toll in the deadly
disease to four in past six weeks here, health officials said.
Kasam Hasanbhai (48) and Jarina Umarbhai (30) were
undergoing treatment for H1N1 infection in the G G hospital
here. Both of them died today.
Meanwhile, three more persons who have tested positive
for swine flu are undergoing treatment in the special ward
created for such patients at the hospital, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!