Two more die of swine flu in Jamnagar
Jamnagar: Two more persons succumbed to
swine flu at a hospital today taking the toll in the deadly
disease to four in past six weeks here, health officials said.
Kasam Hasanbhai (48) and Jarina Umarbhai (30) were
undergoing treatment for H1N1 infection in the G G hospital
here. Both of them died today.
Meanwhile, three more persons who have tested positive
for swine flu are undergoing treatment in the special ward
created for such patients at the hospital, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing