Two more die of swine flu in Jamnagar
Jamnagar: Two more persons succumbed to
swine flu at a hospital today taking the toll in the deadly
disease to four in past six weeks here, health officials said.
Kasam Hasanbhai (48) and Jarina Umarbhai (30) were
undergoing treatment for H1N1 infection in the G G hospital
here. Both of them died today.
Meanwhile, three more persons who have tested positive
for swine flu are undergoing treatment in the special ward
created for such patients at the hospital, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- Amnesty row: Karnataka Home Minister G Parameshwara takes U-turn, denies giving clean-chit
- Volkswagen cuts 28,000 workers' hours over supply woes
- 1% TCS on cash buy not to apply on embassies, UN bodies, Govt depts
- Rio Olympics: Pele congratulates Brazil on football gold
- Handful of vested interests inciting trouble in Kashmir: J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti