Two more die of swine flu in Jamnagar
Jamnagar: Two more persons succumbed to
swine flu at a hospital today taking the toll in the deadly
disease to four in past six weeks here, health officials said.
Kasam Hasanbhai (48) and Jarina Umarbhai (30) were
undergoing treatment for H1N1 infection in the G G hospital
here. Both of them died today.
Meanwhile, three more persons who have tested positive
for swine flu are undergoing treatment in the special ward
created for such patients at the hospital, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt