Two mothers abandon their days-old baby girls in hospital
Vadodara: Two women who gave birth to
baby girls have gone missing from the Sir Sayajirao General
hospital here, the hospital officials said today.
The incident came to light today when the nurses at
the maternity ward found the two women missing and could not
be traced, they said.
Both the women had given birth to girl infants a
couple of days ago, the hospital authorities said.
Efforts are on to trace the two women who have
abandoned their baby girls after birth, the hospital
authorities said, adding that a police complaint would be
registered if the two mothers are not found soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH