Two mothers abandon their days-old baby girls in hospital
Vadodara: Two women who gave birth to
baby girls have gone missing from the Sir Sayajirao General
hospital here, the hospital officials said today.
The incident came to light today when the nurses at
the maternity ward found the two women missing and could not
be traced, they said.
Both the women had given birth to girl infants a
couple of days ago, the hospital authorities said.
Efforts are on to trace the two women who have
abandoned their baby girls after birth, the hospital
authorities said, adding that a police complaint would be
registered if the two mothers are not found soon.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane