Vadodara corporation ready for Ganesh immersion
Vadodara: About 15 major ponds in the city
have been cleaned up for the Ganesh immersion.
Municipal Commissioner Ashwini Kumar said the
administration had geared up for the final day of Ganesh
Festival. Roads had been repaired ahead of processions, he
said, and encroachments removed.
About 1,800 Ganesh idols have been installed in public
places in the city, apart from idols installed at homes.
Deputy municipal commissioner Makwana said that top
priority was given to the removal of encroachments on the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29