Vadodara: One arrested for Savli village mishap
Vadodara: Police have arrested one person in
connection with a mishap in January 2010 in Savli village, in
which a newly constructed water tank had sunk in, killing a
minor girl and injuring several others.
Deputy mamlatdar G L Parmar, has been arrested in this
The local court had asked the police to conduct proper
inquiry into the case. The water reservoir was constructed
without following inviting tenders.
AT the time of incident, Parmar was in-charge at Savli.
According to police, Parmar and former president of the local
civic body, Kanak a Patel had flouted all norms in
constructing the water tank, which led to the incident.
Police have launched a search for Patel.
- Big Bash League: Melbourne Renegades may bring back Chris Gayle despite 'don't blush' furore
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- Sania Mirza's autobiography titled 'Ace Against Odds' to hit stands in July
- Volcanoes erupted beneath ice sheet on Mars billions of years ago