Villager shot dead; burnt in Vadodara
Vadodara: A villager was shot dead and later burnt at Rajawat Chikhali village allegedy by a sarpanch there over a land dispute, police said Friday.
The incident took place last night after the accused village sarpanch Ganjibhai Rathwa and three others fired at Bharesh Rathwa, killing him on the spot, they said.
They later disposed off his body by burning it in a field, police said.
The deceased was embroiled in a land dispute with the sarpanch and three others, who are yet to be identified, they said adding investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone