Why is Modi silent on his wife, asks Digvijaya
New Delhi: Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Saturday asked Narendra Modi’s fans to “educate” him on the silence of the Gujarat Chief Minister on “marital status".
"Would all Modi fans educate us on this?," Singh tweeted this morning.
On Thursday, Singh had slammed Modi for calling Union Minister Shashi Tharoor`s wife a "50-crore girlfriend" and asked him about his marital status.
"Why is Modi silent about his wife`s name? If you can visit YouTube and search Narendra Modi`s wife, you will find the name Yashoda Ben as his wife," Singh had told reporters, questioning the common perception that the Gujarat Chief Minister is a bachelor.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you