Why is Modi silent on his wife, asks Digvijaya
New Delhi: Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Saturday asked Narendra Modi’s fans to “educate” him on the silence of the Gujarat Chief Minister on “marital status".
"Would all Modi fans educate us on this?," Singh tweeted this morning.
On Thursday, Singh had slammed Modi for calling Union Minister Shashi Tharoor`s wife a "50-crore girlfriend" and asked him about his marital status.
"Why is Modi silent about his wife`s name? If you can visit YouTube and search Narendra Modi`s wife, you will find the name Yashoda Ben as his wife," Singh had told reporters, questioning the common perception that the Gujarat Chief Minister is a bachelor.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- SHOCKING! Man beaten to death in Delhi for golgappas - Watch
- RSS questions Rahul Gandhi's remark, demands apology
- Delhi HC rejects plea against Raj Thackeray's security cover
- Eleven Turkish police killed in bombing blamed on PKK
- Haryana govt asks probe officer to stop working on second report into Jat agitation