Why is Modi silent on his wife, asks Digvijaya
New Delhi: Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Saturday asked Narendra Modi’s fans to “educate” him on the silence of the Gujarat Chief Minister on “marital status".
"Would all Modi fans educate us on this?," Singh tweeted this morning.
On Thursday, Singh had slammed Modi for calling Union Minister Shashi Tharoor`s wife a "50-crore girlfriend" and asked him about his marital status.
"Why is Modi silent about his wife`s name? If you can visit YouTube and search Narendra Modi`s wife, you will find the name Yashoda Ben as his wife," Singh had told reporters, questioning the common perception that the Gujarat Chief Minister is a bachelor.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Donald Trump was 'being sarcastic' over Russia hacking comments
- Full text of US President Barack Obama's speech at Democratic convention
- Tim Kaine accepts Democratic nomination for VP
- Decoded! 5 exciting details of your PAN number
- World Hepatitis Day: 52 million Indians suffer from chronic hepatitis