Why is Modi silent on his wife, asks Digvijaya
New Delhi: Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Saturday asked Narendra Modi’s fans to “educate” him on the silence of the Gujarat Chief Minister on “marital status".
"Would all Modi fans educate us on this?," Singh tweeted this morning.
On Thursday, Singh had slammed Modi for calling Union Minister Shashi Tharoor`s wife a "50-crore girlfriend" and asked him about his marital status.
"Why is Modi silent about his wife`s name? If you can visit YouTube and search Narendra Modi`s wife, you will find the name Yashoda Ben as his wife," Singh had told reporters, questioning the common perception that the Gujarat Chief Minister is a bachelor.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore