Why is Modi silent on his wife, asks Digvijaya
New Delhi: Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Saturday asked Narendra Modi’s fans to “educate” him on the silence of the Gujarat Chief Minister on “marital status".
"Would all Modi fans educate us on this?," Singh tweeted this morning.
On Thursday, Singh had slammed Modi for calling Union Minister Shashi Tharoor`s wife a "50-crore girlfriend" and asked him about his marital status.
"Why is Modi silent about his wife`s name? If you can visit YouTube and search Narendra Modi`s wife, you will find the name Yashoda Ben as his wife," Singh had told reporters, questioning the common perception that the Gujarat Chief Minister is a bachelor.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant