Woman held with narcotics remanded to custody in Vadodara
Vadodara: Nazma Sheikh held with narcotics
worth Rs 8.73 lakhs has been remanded to five days police
custody, while police have launched a manhunt to nab her
husband who is also involved in the contraband sale, police
Police had kept a watch on the couple and raided their
residential premises in Rajarani slum area in Panigae locality
of the city on late Sunday night and recovered around 84 gram
of brown sugar and Rs 25,050 in cash, police said.
The woman was booked under various provisions of
NDPS, they said.
During police interrogation, it was revealed that in
the past, the couple was arrested from Bhavnagar on same
The police does not rule out possibility of a Gujarat
statewide net work involving many more people into it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- `Run machine` Virat Kohli credits physical fitness for consistency in performance
- LeEco sells 61,000 units of Le 2 and Le Max2 for online sales record of Rs 78 cr
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Tripura Civil Service officer rapes woman in Agartala, now absconding