Woman held with narcotics remanded to custody in Vadodara
Vadodara: Nazma Sheikh held with narcotics
worth Rs 8.73 lakhs has been remanded to five days police
custody, while police have launched a manhunt to nab her
husband who is also involved in the contraband sale, police
Police had kept a watch on the couple and raided their
residential premises in Rajarani slum area in Panigae locality
of the city on late Sunday night and recovered around 84 gram
of brown sugar and Rs 25,050 in cash, police said.
The woman was booked under various provisions of
NDPS, they said.
During police interrogation, it was revealed that in
the past, the couple was arrested from Bhavnagar on same
The police does not rule out possibility of a Gujarat
statewide net work involving many more people into it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical