Woman held with narcotics remanded to custody in Vadodara
Vadodara: Nazma Sheikh held with narcotics
worth Rs 8.73 lakhs has been remanded to five days police
custody, while police have launched a manhunt to nab her
husband who is also involved in the contraband sale, police
Police had kept a watch on the couple and raided their
residential premises in Rajarani slum area in Panigae locality
of the city on late Sunday night and recovered around 84 gram
of brown sugar and Rs 25,050 in cash, police said.
The woman was booked under various provisions of
NDPS, they said.
During police interrogation, it was revealed that in
the past, the couple was arrested from Bhavnagar on same
The police does not rule out possibility of a Gujarat
statewide net work involving many more people into it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Rafael Nadal crushes Sam Groth to make French Open second round
- Finishing PhD now a political responsibility for me: JNUSU president Kanhaiya Kumar
- BSEB 12th Inter Arts Results 2016 (biharboard.ac.in & biharboard.bih.nic.in): Bihar Board Intermediate Class 12 XII Arts / Vocational Results 2016 to be announced on May 25
- British mother jailed for planning to take her three children to ISIS
- (manresult.nic.in) Manipur HSLC Results 2016 declared; Manipur HSLC exam result 2016, Manipur Board Class 10 result