Woman held with narcotics remanded to custody in Vadodara
Vadodara: Nazma Sheikh held with narcotics
worth Rs 8.73 lakhs has been remanded to five days police
custody, while police have launched a manhunt to nab her
husband who is also involved in the contraband sale, police
Police had kept a watch on the couple and raided their
residential premises in Rajarani slum area in Panigae locality
of the city on late Sunday night and recovered around 84 gram
of brown sugar and Rs 25,050 in cash, police said.
The woman was booked under various provisions of
NDPS, they said.
During police interrogation, it was revealed that in
the past, the couple was arrested from Bhavnagar on same
The police does not rule out possibility of a Gujarat
statewide net work involving many more people into it.
- GSGMC demands to remove DU book's chapter calling Bhagat Singh a terrorist
- Bizarre selfie craze: 15-year-old boy shoots self in Pathankot, lands in hospital
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video