Woman jumps to death with five children
Rajkot: A woman here committed suicide on Saturday along with her five children, including three daughters, by jumping into a well here, police said.
Mukta Jaysukh Koli took the extreme step with her five children identified as Jalpa (7), Sangeeta (4), Pradip (3), Ravina (2) and one-year-old son in Wankaner`s Bhalgam town here, they said.
Bodies of all the six were fished out from the well.
Some family dispute is suspected to be the reason behind the suicide, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi