Woman jumps to death with five children
Rajkot: A woman here committed suicide on Saturday along with her five children, including three daughters, by jumping into a well here, police said.
Mukta Jaysukh Koli took the extreme step with her five children identified as Jalpa (7), Sangeeta (4), Pradip (3), Ravina (2) and one-year-old son in Wankaner`s Bhalgam town here, they said.
Bodies of all the six were fished out from the well.
Some family dispute is suspected to be the reason behind the suicide, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Some parties trying to create anti-Centre sentiment, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog