Woman jumps to death with five children
Rajkot: A woman here committed suicide on Saturday along with her five children, including three daughters, by jumping into a well here, police said.
Mukta Jaysukh Koli took the extreme step with her five children identified as Jalpa (7), Sangeeta (4), Pradip (3), Ravina (2) and one-year-old son in Wankaner`s Bhalgam town here, they said.
Bodies of all the six were fished out from the well.
Some family dispute is suspected to be the reason behind the suicide, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Public sector bank employees on strike today; operations hit
- Mamata Banerjee wants West Bengal to be called ‘Bangla’: Report
- What a journey! Watch video that introduced US President Barack Obama at Democratic National Convention
- No newspapers, television for Arvind Kejriwal for 12 days in August - Know why
- Flood wrecks havoc in Bihar, Assam; more than 40 dead, lakhs affected