Woman jumps to death with five children
Rajkot: A woman here committed suicide on Saturday along with her five children, including three daughters, by jumping into a well here, police said.
Mukta Jaysukh Koli took the extreme step with her five children identified as Jalpa (7), Sangeeta (4), Pradip (3), Ravina (2) and one-year-old son in Wankaner`s Bhalgam town here, they said.
Bodies of all the six were fished out from the well.
Some family dispute is suspected to be the reason behind the suicide, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'