Woman murders boyfriend who refused to elope with
Vadodara: A 30-year-old woman and her associates allegedly killed her boyfriend who refused to elope with her from Pahad village in Mehmadavad taluka of Kheda district of Gujarat.
The woman Champaben Chimanbhai Talapada (30), who had developed a relationship 40-year-old Melabhai S Thakor for quite some time and proposed to her boyfriend to elope with her from the village, which he rejected.
This angered her and she called him for a meeting near the Vatak crossing bridge on May 25, where she and her supporters allegedly stoned him to death, threw his dead body into Vatrak river and tried to destroy the evidence.
Vithal Thakore, the brother of deceased Melabhai S Thakor, lodged a complaint with the police at Mehmadavad yesterday against Champaben and her associates under Section 302 (murder) and other relevant provisions of Indian Penal Code.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016