Woman murders boyfriend who refused to elope with
Vadodara: A 30-year-old woman and her associates allegedly killed her boyfriend who refused to elope with her from Pahad village in Mehmadavad taluka of Kheda district of Gujarat.
The woman Champaben Chimanbhai Talapada (30), who had developed a relationship 40-year-old Melabhai S Thakor for quite some time and proposed to her boyfriend to elope with her from the village, which he rejected.
This angered her and she called him for a meeting near the Vatak crossing bridge on May 25, where she and her supporters allegedly stoned him to death, threw his dead body into Vatrak river and tried to destroy the evidence.
Vithal Thakore, the brother of deceased Melabhai S Thakor, lodged a complaint with the police at Mehmadavad yesterday against Champaben and her associates under Section 302 (murder) and other relevant provisions of Indian Penal Code.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday