Zadapia demands immediate tabling of CAG report
Vadodara: Gordhan Zadapiya, president of Maha Gujarat Janta Party (MJP), on Thursday demanded immediate tabling of the report of Comptroller and Auditor General in Gujarat Assembly.
Talking to reporters here on Thursday, Zadapiya alleged that Chief Minister Narendra Modi was deliberately avoiding tabling the report, because it exposed corruption to the tune of more than Rs 26,000 crore.
Zadapiya also said that his party would put up candidates
for all the 182 assembly seats in the polls scheduled for
December this year.
Zadapiya was once a BJP member and a close associate of
former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror