Zadapia demands immediate tabling of CAG report
Vadodara: Gordhan Zadapiya, president of Maha Gujarat Janta Party (MJP), on Thursday demanded immediate tabling of the report of Comptroller and Auditor General in Gujarat Assembly.
Talking to reporters here on Thursday, Zadapiya alleged that Chief Minister Narendra Modi was deliberately avoiding tabling the report, because it exposed corruption to the tune of more than Rs 26,000 crore.
Zadapiya also said that his party would put up candidates
for all the 182 assembly seats in the polls scheduled for
December this year.
Zadapiya was once a BJP member and a close associate of
former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- High-tech scans can spare cancer patients from intensive chemotherapy: Study
- Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit impact begins
- Debris in Tanzania to be examined for link to missing MH370: Report
- Religious tensions bristle in Myanmar village after mosque destroyed
- After IITs, HRD Ministry hikes fees in NITs, IISERs