Zadapia demands immediate tabling of CAG report
Vadodara: Gordhan Zadapiya, president of Maha Gujarat Janta Party (MJP), on Thursday demanded immediate tabling of the report of Comptroller and Auditor General in Gujarat Assembly.
Talking to reporters here on Thursday, Zadapiya alleged that Chief Minister Narendra Modi was deliberately avoiding tabling the report, because it exposed corruption to the tune of more than Rs 26,000 crore.
Zadapiya also said that his party would put up candidates
for all the 182 assembly seats in the polls scheduled for
December this year.
Zadapiya was once a BJP member and a close associate of
former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...