Zadapia demands immediate tabling of CAG report
Vadodara: Gordhan Zadapiya, president of Maha Gujarat Janta Party (MJP), on Thursday demanded immediate tabling of the report of Comptroller and Auditor General in Gujarat Assembly.
Talking to reporters here on Thursday, Zadapiya alleged that Chief Minister Narendra Modi was deliberately avoiding tabling the report, because it exposed corruption to the tune of more than Rs 26,000 crore.
Zadapiya also said that his party would put up candidates
for all the 182 assembly seats in the polls scheduled for
December this year.
Zadapiya was once a BJP member and a close associate of
former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog