10 years sentence to four youths for raping a teen-aged girl
Hisar: A local court has awarded ten years of imprisonment to four youths after finding them guilty of raping a teen-aged girl at Bugana village in this district in January.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Narender Sharma convicted Ashok alias Baru, Somvir alias Golia, Mange Ram and Kuldeep, all residents of Bugana village and in their mid 20`s.
The decision was pronounced by the court yesterday.
Besides the imprisonment, all the accused were ordered to pay a fine of Rs 41,000 each.
The court also awarded two years imprisonment to Rohtas of the same village on the charge of trying to outrage the modesty of the girl.
The court imposed a fine of Rs 32,000 on him.
The teenaged girl (18) was gang-raped in Bugana village and the accused prepared her obscene video on their mobile phone in January.
A case was registered on January 19, 2013, against six persons under sections 376 (rape), 292 (obscene), 506 (criminal intimidation) of the IPC, police said.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why