11 IPS officers shuffled in Haryana
Chandigarh: In a reshuffle in the police department, the Haryana government on Wednesday transferred 11 IPS and three Haryana Police Service officers with immediate effect.
Maheshwar Dayal and Sanjay Kumar on promotion have been posted as DIG State Vigilance Bureau (SVB),Gurgaon, and Joint Commissioner Police (CP), Faridabad, respectively, an official spokesman said here.
Sibash Kabiraj, SP Yamunagar, has been posted as SP Hisar in place of Mitesh Jain who will take over as SP CID.
Parul Kush Jain, on return from earned leave, has been posted as DCP(Central) Faridabad, the spokesman said.
Ved Parkash, AIG Welfare, has been appointed SP State Crime Branch, Shashank Anand, SP Karnal, as SP Yamunanagar, and Abhishek Garg, SP(CID) as SP Karnal.
Among the HPS officers, Devender Yadav DCP, Central Faridabad, has been posted as DCP, Crime Faridabad, against a vacant post.
Surinder Pal Singh DCP, South Gurgaon, has been posted as DCP, Ambala (Urban), the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- What a pervert! Bijnor imam caught on camera during rape – Watch shocking video
- Defender Cedric Soares renews contract with Southampton until 2020
- Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu, Dipa Karmakar, Pullela Gopichand to be gifted BMW cars
- Expect 8% GDP growth in FY17 on back of good monsoon: Shaktikanta Das
- Saarc FMs meet focused on trade, tax avoidance pacts: Das