11 IPS officers shuffled in Haryana
Chandigarh: In a reshuffle in the police department, the Haryana government on Wednesday transferred 11 IPS and three Haryana Police Service officers with immediate effect.
Maheshwar Dayal and Sanjay Kumar on promotion have been posted as DIG State Vigilance Bureau (SVB),Gurgaon, and Joint Commissioner Police (CP), Faridabad, respectively, an official spokesman said here.
Sibash Kabiraj, SP Yamunagar, has been posted as SP Hisar in place of Mitesh Jain who will take over as SP CID.
Parul Kush Jain, on return from earned leave, has been posted as DCP(Central) Faridabad, the spokesman said.
Ved Parkash, AIG Welfare, has been appointed SP State Crime Branch, Shashank Anand, SP Karnal, as SP Yamunanagar, and Abhishek Garg, SP(CID) as SP Karnal.
Among the HPS officers, Devender Yadav DCP, Central Faridabad, has been posted as DCP, Crime Faridabad, against a vacant post.
Surinder Pal Singh DCP, South Gurgaon, has been posted as DCP, Ambala (Urban), the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok