16 IAS officers transferred in Haryana
Chandigarh: In a major administrative reshuffle, Haryana government today transferred 16 IAS officers, including Additional Chief Secretary S C Choudhry, and gave additional charge of Commissioner Faridabad Municipal Corporation to HUDA administrator Suprabha Dahiya.
Choudhry, who was Additional Chief Secretary, Transport and Civil Aviation Department, has been posted in the same capacity in Home, Jails, Criminal Investigation and Administration of Justice Department against a vacant post, an official release said.
Dahiya will replace Abhe Singh Yadav, who has been shifted as Director and Special Secretary, State Transport Department.
Dhanpat Singh, Principal Secretary, Food and Supplies Department, has been posted as Principal Secretary, Technical Education Department, replacing R R Jowel, who goes as Principal Secretary, Transport and Civil Aviation Departments.
Devender Singh, Chairman and Managing Director of Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitaran Nigam and Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, has been posted as Principal Secretary, Power Department, against a vacant post.
Amit Jha, Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Affairs Department, has been posted as such at the Welfare of Schdeduled Castes and Backward Classes Department, relieving P K Das of the charge.
S N Roy, Principal Secretary of Medical Education and Research Department, has been posted as Principal Secretary at the Renewable Energy Department.
T V S N Prasad, who was holding the charge of Chief Administrator, Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board, has been posted as Principal Secretary, Food and Supplies Department.
Mahavir Singh, Director General and Secretary, Food and Supplies and Managing Director of Confed has been transferred as Principal Secretary of the Environment Department.
Arun Kumar, Director General of State Transport, Secretary Transport Department, Advisor and Secretary Civil Aviation Department and Director General Renewable Energy has been posted as Principal Secretary Medical Education and Research Department.
Anand Mohan Sharan, who was holding the charge of Additional Resident Commissioner, Haryana Bhawan, New Delhi, will also function as Chief Administrator, Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board, and Advisor and Secretary, Civil Aviation Department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees