16 IAS officers transferred in Haryana
Chandigarh: In a major administrative reshuffle, Haryana government today transferred 16 IAS officers, including Additional Chief Secretary S C Choudhry, and gave additional charge of Commissioner Faridabad Municipal Corporation to HUDA administrator Suprabha Dahiya.
Choudhry, who was Additional Chief Secretary, Transport and Civil Aviation Department, has been posted in the same capacity in Home, Jails, Criminal Investigation and Administration of Justice Department against a vacant post, an official release said.
Dahiya will replace Abhe Singh Yadav, who has been shifted as Director and Special Secretary, State Transport Department.
Dhanpat Singh, Principal Secretary, Food and Supplies Department, has been posted as Principal Secretary, Technical Education Department, replacing R R Jowel, who goes as Principal Secretary, Transport and Civil Aviation Departments.
Devender Singh, Chairman and Managing Director of Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitaran Nigam and Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, has been posted as Principal Secretary, Power Department, against a vacant post.
Amit Jha, Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Affairs Department, has been posted as such at the Welfare of Schdeduled Castes and Backward Classes Department, relieving P K Das of the charge.
S N Roy, Principal Secretary of Medical Education and Research Department, has been posted as Principal Secretary at the Renewable Energy Department.
T V S N Prasad, who was holding the charge of Chief Administrator, Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board, has been posted as Principal Secretary, Food and Supplies Department.
Mahavir Singh, Director General and Secretary, Food and Supplies and Managing Director of Confed has been transferred as Principal Secretary of the Environment Department.
Arun Kumar, Director General of State Transport, Secretary Transport Department, Advisor and Secretary Civil Aviation Department and Director General Renewable Energy has been posted as Principal Secretary Medical Education and Research Department.
Anand Mohan Sharan, who was holding the charge of Additional Resident Commissioner, Haryana Bhawan, New Delhi, will also function as Chief Administrator, Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board, and Advisor and Secretary, Civil Aviation Department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- WTA world rankings: Serena Williams still reigns as number one
- OP Jaisha marathon row: Vijay Goyal passes the buck to IOA, assures probe
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!