17-yr old girl kidnapped, raped in Haryana
Jind: A 17-year-old girl was allegedly kidnapped and raped by a youth, police said on Thursday.
The victim has alleged in her complaint that the accused identified as Parveen and his friend abducted her from Mandokheri village on June 10, they said.
The duo took her to Kaithal where she was raped by Parveen. The victim was dropped near her home by them yesterday, they said adding, she was also threatened of dire consequences if she disclosed the incident to anyone.
A case of abduction and rape has been registered against the two accused and police is further investigating the issue, said police.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- NSA Doval involved in toppling Arunachal, Uttarakhand govts: Kishore Upadhyay
- Indian Premier League 2016, Match 32: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab — As it happened...
- Non-veg food banned in Lucknow University campus, students term the decision as 'anti-Dalit'
- When Sachin Tendulkar's run-out against Pakistan triggered huge riot
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?