17-yr old girl kidnapped, raped in Haryana
Jind: A 17-year-old girl was allegedly kidnapped and raped by a youth, police said on Thursday.
The victim has alleged in her complaint that the accused identified as Parveen and his friend abducted her from Mandokheri village on June 10, they said.
The duo took her to Kaithal where she was raped by Parveen. The victim was dropped near her home by them yesterday, they said adding, she was also threatened of dire consequences if she disclosed the incident to anyone.
A case of abduction and rape has been registered against the two accused and police is further investigating the issue, said police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!