18 school children injured in bus-truck collision
Jind: 18 school children and their bus driver were injured on Thursday when their vehicle collided with a truck here, police said.
The incident took place near Mohanpur village when the bus with 40 children in it was on its way to school, a police spokesperson said.
"The 18 injured students have been admitted in a private hospital here, while condition of the bus driver Sunil and his assistant Nikku is stated to be critical and therefore, they have been referred to PGI, Rohtak," police said.
There was heavy fog and the truck tried to overtake the bus, school principal V K Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic