18-year-old girl raped by youth in Haryana
Ambala: An 18-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Ambala City, police said on Friday.
The accused, identified as Satish Kumar, is a resident of a village near Mohali and was known to the victim, police said.
He brought the girl, a resident of Sunam in Punjab, to Ambala City on the pretext that he wanted to purchase clothes for her from the wholesale cloth market, they said.
On the victim`s complaint, the police have registered a rape case against Satish Kumar under Sections 363 (kidnapping), 366 (abducting a woman to compel her for marriage) and 376 (rape) of the IPC.
The parents of the victim were also informed, police said, adding that the accused has been absconding.
- Subramanian Swamy heaps praise on PM Narendra Modi over functioning in Parliament - Here's what he said
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- The dew drop of Saturn – See pic!
- LeEco to launch Made in India phone in its event today?
- Ahead of PM Modi's US visit, USCIRF report says 'intolerance has risen in India'