22-year-old girl gang-raped in Haryana
Rohtak: A 22-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by three teenage youths on Saturday at a park on the Delhi road here.
The girl, a resident of Bahu Akbarpur village located on the Rohtak-Hisar road here, had come to Rohtak city in connection with her studies this morning, police said.
The girl, who was acquainted with one of the accused, was taken to Devi Lal Park by them, said Ved Singh, spokesman of the Rohtak Police.
"They took her to Devi Lal Park on some pretext and later raped her," he said.
"The youths, belonging to Dhardu village in Bhiwani district, were booked by the Urban Estate Police under section 376 of the IPC," he said.
A hunt to nab the accused is on, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP