22-year-old girl gang-raped in Haryana
Rohtak: A 22-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by three teenage youths on Saturday at a park on the Delhi road here.
The girl, a resident of Bahu Akbarpur village located on the Rohtak-Hisar road here, had come to Rohtak city in connection with her studies this morning, police said.
The girl, who was acquainted with one of the accused, was taken to Devi Lal Park by them, said Ved Singh, spokesman of the Rohtak Police.
"They took her to Devi Lal Park on some pretext and later raped her," he said.
"The youths, belonging to Dhardu village in Bhiwani district, were booked by the Urban Estate Police under section 376 of the IPC," he said.
A hunt to nab the accused is on, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?