22-year-old girl gang-raped in Haryana
Rohtak: A 22-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by three teenage youths on Saturday at a park on the Delhi road here.
The girl, a resident of Bahu Akbarpur village located on the Rohtak-Hisar road here, had come to Rohtak city in connection with her studies this morning, police said.
The girl, who was acquainted with one of the accused, was taken to Devi Lal Park by them, said Ved Singh, spokesman of the Rohtak Police.
"They took her to Devi Lal Park on some pretext and later raped her," he said.
"The youths, belonging to Dhardu village in Bhiwani district, were booked by the Urban Estate Police under section 376 of the IPC," he said.
A hunt to nab the accused is on, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack