22-year-old girl gang-raped in Haryana
Rohtak: A 22-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by three teenage youths on Saturday at a park on the Delhi road here.
The girl, a resident of Bahu Akbarpur village located on the Rohtak-Hisar road here, had come to Rohtak city in connection with her studies this morning, police said.
The girl, who was acquainted with one of the accused, was taken to Devi Lal Park by them, said Ved Singh, spokesman of the Rohtak Police.
"They took her to Devi Lal Park on some pretext and later raped her," he said.
"The youths, belonging to Dhardu village in Bhiwani district, were booked by the Urban Estate Police under section 376 of the IPC," he said.
A hunt to nab the accused is on, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state