2,447 students booked in Haryana
Chandigarh: As many as 2,447 candidates have been booked for using unfair means and 20 teachers have been relieved from examination work during the Haryana Board of School Education semester exams which concluded Wednesday, a board official said.
Board secretary DK Behera said examinations of some subjects conducted at 22 centres were cancelled and 17 centres were shifted to other places owing to malpractices by students and staff.
He said 1,591 exam centres were set up in which 301,552 candidates of secondary (Class 10), 391,606 candidates of senior secondary (Class 12) as well as 76,539 candidates of Haryana Open School appeared.
He said the cancelled examinations would soon be held.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA