2,447 students booked in Haryana
Chandigarh: As many as 2,447 candidates have been booked for using unfair means and 20 teachers have been relieved from examination work during the Haryana Board of School Education semester exams which concluded Wednesday, a board official said.
Board secretary DK Behera said examinations of some subjects conducted at 22 centres were cancelled and 17 centres were shifted to other places owing to malpractices by students and staff.
He said 1,591 exam centres were set up in which 301,552 candidates of secondary (Class 10), 391,606 candidates of senior secondary (Class 12) as well as 76,539 candidates of Haryana Open School appeared.
He said the cancelled examinations would soon be held.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi