2,447 students booked in Haryana
Chandigarh: As many as 2,447 candidates have been booked for using unfair means and 20 teachers have been relieved from examination work during the Haryana Board of School Education semester exams which concluded Wednesday, a board official said.
Board secretary DK Behera said examinations of some subjects conducted at 22 centres were cancelled and 17 centres were shifted to other places owing to malpractices by students and staff.
He said 1,591 exam centres were set up in which 301,552 candidates of secondary (Class 10), 391,606 candidates of senior secondary (Class 12) as well as 76,539 candidates of Haryana Open School appeared.
He said the cancelled examinations would soon be held.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!