2,447 students booked in Haryana
Chandigarh: As many as 2,447 candidates have been booked for using unfair means and 20 teachers have been relieved from examination work during the Haryana Board of School Education semester exams which concluded Wednesday, a board official said.
Board secretary DK Behera said examinations of some subjects conducted at 22 centres were cancelled and 17 centres were shifted to other places owing to malpractices by students and staff.
He said 1,591 exam centres were set up in which 301,552 candidates of secondary (Class 10), 391,606 candidates of senior secondary (Class 12) as well as 76,539 candidates of Haryana Open School appeared.
He said the cancelled examinations would soon be held.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened