2,447 students booked in Haryana
Chandigarh: As many as 2,447 candidates have been booked for using unfair means and 20 teachers have been relieved from examination work during the Haryana Board of School Education semester exams which concluded Wednesday, a board official said.
Board secretary DK Behera said examinations of some subjects conducted at 22 centres were cancelled and 17 centres were shifted to other places owing to malpractices by students and staff.
He said 1,591 exam centres were set up in which 301,552 candidates of secondary (Class 10), 391,606 candidates of senior secondary (Class 12) as well as 76,539 candidates of Haryana Open School appeared.
He said the cancelled examinations would soon be held.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev