25 bus passengers injured in road mishap in Haryana
Rewari (Har): As many as 25 passengers were injured when a Rajasthan Roadways bus in which they were travelling rammed into a truck on national highway eight here on Saturday, police said.
The bus, on way to Jaipur from the national capital, was carrying passengers from Delhi, Gwalior, Aligarh, Agra and some other places.
The bus hit the truck whose driver applied the brake suddently, police said.
The truck driver fled abandoning the vehicle which was impounded by police.
The injured were admitted to hospital, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’