26/11 anniv: NSG commandos donate blood
Gurgaon: NSG commandos Monday donated blood at their garrison here to mark the valour and courage of their men on the 4th anniversary of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
More than 100 `black cat` commandos donated 128 units of blood at the forces` base in Manesar here, a senior NSG official said.
Close to 400 commandos of the National Security Guard (NSG) had undertaken `Operation Black Tornado` to eliminate nine terrorists, excluding the captured Ajmal Kasab, during the 2008 terror attacks.
The NSG killed eight terrorists while the Mumbai police killed one during the over 60-hour seige.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder