26/11 anniv: NSG commandos donate blood
Gurgaon: NSG commandos Monday donated blood at their garrison here to mark the valour and courage of their men on the 4th anniversary of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
More than 100 `black cat` commandos donated 128 units of blood at the forces` base in Manesar here, a senior NSG official said.
Close to 400 commandos of the National Security Guard (NSG) had undertaken `Operation Black Tornado` to eliminate nine terrorists, excluding the captured Ajmal Kasab, during the 2008 terror attacks.
The NSG killed eight terrorists while the Mumbai police killed one during the over 60-hour seige.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks