26/11 anniv: NSG commandos donate blood
Gurgaon: NSG commandos Monday donated blood at their garrison here to mark the valour and courage of their men on the 4th anniversary of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
More than 100 `black cat` commandos donated 128 units of blood at the forces` base in Manesar here, a senior NSG official said.
Close to 400 commandos of the National Security Guard (NSG) had undertaken `Operation Black Tornado` to eliminate nine terrorists, excluding the captured Ajmal Kasab, during the 2008 terror attacks.
The NSG killed eight terrorists while the Mumbai police killed one during the over 60-hour seige.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it