35 IAS officers transferred in Haryana
Chandigarh: In a major administrative reshuffle, the Haryana Government tonight transferred 35 IAS officers.
Among those who have been transferred with immediate effect include, Manik B Sonawane who has been posted as Financial Commissioner and Principal Secretary Forest and Wildlife department, Ramendra Jakhu as FC Transport and Civil Aviation and Ajit M Saran as FC and PS Power department, an official statement said.
The others transferred include, P K Gupta as FC and PS Labour Employment and Environment, Rajan Kumar Gupta FC and PS Excise and Taxation and Hardeep Kumar as FC and PS Sports and Youth Affairs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- RSS questions Rahul Gandhi's remark, demands apology
- Delhi HC rejects plea against Raj Thackeray's security cover
- Eleven Turkish police killed in bombing blamed on PKK
- Haryana govt asks probe officer to stop working on second report into Jat agitation
- Sister aka stylist Rhea Kapoor speaks about Sonam's fashion secrets