35 IAS officers transferred in Haryana
Chandigarh: In a major administrative reshuffle, the Haryana Government tonight transferred 35 IAS officers.
Among those who have been transferred with immediate effect include, Manik B Sonawane who has been posted as Financial Commissioner and Principal Secretary Forest and Wildlife department, Ramendra Jakhu as FC Transport and Civil Aviation and Ajit M Saran as FC and PS Power department, an official statement said.
The others transferred include, P K Gupta as FC and PS Labour Employment and Environment, Rajan Kumar Gupta FC and PS Excise and Taxation and Hardeep Kumar as FC and PS Sports and Youth Affairs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery