35 IAS officers transferred in Haryana
Chandigarh: In a major administrative reshuffle, the Haryana Government tonight transferred 35 IAS officers.
Among those who have been transferred with immediate effect include, Manik B Sonawane who has been posted as Financial Commissioner and Principal Secretary Forest and Wildlife department, Ramendra Jakhu as FC Transport and Civil Aviation and Ajit M Saran as FC and PS Power department, an official statement said.
The others transferred include, P K Gupta as FC and PS Labour Employment and Environment, Rajan Kumar Gupta FC and PS Excise and Taxation and Hardeep Kumar as FC and PS Sports and Youth Affairs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panasonic launches T44 lite smartphone at Rs 3,199
- Gold prices slumps by Rs 100 to 30,800 per ten grams
- Karnataka bandh tomorrow; film theatres to remain closed, protests grow – More details
- HC upholds summoning of Vijay Mallya in cheque-bounce cases
- Scientists identify key protein that can predict ovarian cancer early!