35 IAS officers transferred in Haryana
Chandigarh: In a major administrative reshuffle, the Haryana Government tonight transferred 35 IAS officers.
Among those who have been transferred with immediate effect include, Manik B Sonawane who has been posted as Financial Commissioner and Principal Secretary Forest and Wildlife department, Ramendra Jakhu as FC Transport and Civil Aviation and Ajit M Saran as FC and PS Power department, an official statement said.
The others transferred include, P K Gupta as FC and PS Labour Employment and Environment, Rajan Kumar Gupta FC and PS Excise and Taxation and Hardeep Kumar as FC and PS Sports and Youth Affairs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof