89 candidates file nominations in Haryana
Chandigarh: BJP nominee Rao Inderjit Singh, Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) President Kuldeep Bishnoi and INLD President Ashok Arora were among the 89 candidates to file their nomination papers for 10 Lok Sabha seats in Haryana.
Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) Shrikant Walgad on Friday said 18 candidates filed papers for Hisar, 17 for Kurukshetra and 16 for Faridabad.
The total number of contestants who have filed their papers has risen to 157, he said.
Rao Inderjit Singh was among those who filed papers for Gurgaon on a BJP ticket. Naveen Jindal, Balbir Singh Saini of Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) and Raj Kumar of BJP filed their papers for Kurukshetra.
Those who filed nomination papers for Ambala included CPI candidate Arun Kumar and INLD candidate Kusum Sherwal.
BJP nominee Dharamvir, AAP candidate Lalit Kumar and Congress candidate Shruti Chaudhary filed their papers from Bhiwani-Mahendargarh.
Walgad said candidates from Faridabad include Krishan Pal Gujjar of BJP, Purshottam Daggar of AAP and Avtar Singh Bhadana of INC.
The candidates for Karnal include Jaswinder Singh of INLD and Paramjeet Singh of AAP, while the aspirants for Rohtak include AAP`s Naveen.
HJC-BL candidate Sushil Indora and AAP nominee Poonam Chand filed papers for Sirsa seat.
Those who filed their papers from Sonipat include AAP nominee Jai Singh, BSPs Suman Singh and BJP nominee Ramesh Chander.
Tomorrow is the last date for filing nomination papers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'