9-year-old boy found dead in Faridabad
Faridabad: An unidentified body of a
nine-year-old boy was found at a railway track under the
Neelam flyover on Friday, police said.
The boy was wearing blue jeans and gray sweater, they
said, adding that the body bore injury marks and efforts are
on to know his identity.
A case of murder has been registered and the body had
been sent for postmortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state