AAP to contest all 10 LS seats in Haryana
Rewari: The Aam Aadmi Party will contest all 10 Lok Sabha and 90 assembly seats in Haryana in upcoming elections, senior AAP leader Yogendra Yadav has said.
Combating graft, providing transparent governance and better healthcare facilities, and improving the lot of the peasantry will be the party`s main poll planks, he told a press conference here yesterday.
On AAP`s countrywide membership drive from January 10 to 26, Yadav said the party enrolled close to 98 lakh primary members, eight lakh in Haryana alone.
The AAP will take out a "Jhadoo Yatra" (Broom March) across the country from February 15 to 25, he said.
"The party will focus on elimination of Parivarvad (dynastic politics) which is rapidly spreading its tentacles in Haryana," Yadav said.
On upcoming Lok Sabha polls, Yadav said it will be a "great misfortune" for the country if the battle turns out to be "Rahul vs Modi".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- DNA: Minor burnt three puppies to death in Hyderabad
- Lok Sabha adjourns after uproar over AAP MP Bhagwant Mann's Parliament video, other issues
- Book on LK Advani to be released without his consent?
- Hong Kong student leader pleads not guilty
- Gold down by Rs 51 to Rs 31,347 per 10 gram in futures trade
- ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth mania grips nation – WATCH to believe it