AAP to contest all 10 LS seats in Haryana
Rewari: The Aam Aadmi Party will contest all 10 Lok Sabha and 90 assembly seats in Haryana in upcoming elections, senior AAP leader Yogendra Yadav has said.
Combating graft, providing transparent governance and better healthcare facilities, and improving the lot of the peasantry will be the party`s main poll planks, he told a press conference here yesterday.
On AAP`s countrywide membership drive from January 10 to 26, Yadav said the party enrolled close to 98 lakh primary members, eight lakh in Haryana alone.
The AAP will take out a "Jhadoo Yatra" (Broom March) across the country from February 15 to 25, he said.
"The party will focus on elimination of Parivarvad (dynastic politics) which is rapidly spreading its tentacles in Haryana," Yadav said.
On upcoming Lok Sabha polls, Yadav said it will be a "great misfortune" for the country if the battle turns out to be "Rahul vs Modi".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read