AAP workers` meet in Haryana to discuss LS poll strategy
Jind: Buoyed by its grand show in Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party plans to test the political waters in neighbouring Haryana by holding a meeting of its workers here on December 31.
AAP, which bagged 28 of the 70 Assembly seats in Delhi in the just-concluded elections, has organised a membership drive here on December 22 to enrol active members, District Convenor Rajkumar Pahal said here on Friday.
Pahal said AAP was already in the process of strengthening its presence in Haryana having held meetings in Karnal and Gurgaon on the outskirts of the national capital.
He said the meeting on December 31 will discuss strategy for forthcoming Lok Sabha elections in Haryana.
Pahal said the party will focus on rural areas and hold public meetings to make people aware of the policies and programmes of AAP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan