AAP workers` meet in Haryana to discuss LS poll strategy
Jind: Buoyed by its grand show in Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party plans to test the political waters in neighbouring Haryana by holding a meeting of its workers here on December 31.
AAP, which bagged 28 of the 70 Assembly seats in Delhi in the just-concluded elections, has organised a membership drive here on December 22 to enrol active members, District Convenor Rajkumar Pahal said here on Friday.
Pahal said AAP was already in the process of strengthening its presence in Haryana having held meetings in Karnal and Gurgaon on the outskirts of the national capital.
He said the meeting on December 31 will discuss strategy for forthcoming Lok Sabha elections in Haryana.
Pahal said the party will focus on rural areas and hold public meetings to make people aware of the policies and programmes of AAP.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living