AAP workers protest against Kejriwal over ticket to Khayalia
Hisar: Several disgruntled AAP workers here protested against its chief Arvind Kejriwal for allotting party ticket to former IAS officer Yudhvir Singh Khayalia from Hisar Lok Sabha seat.
The party workers burnt posters of AAP leaders Manish Sisodia, Yogendra Yadav and Kejriwal here last evening after the party had earlier in the day announced a second list of 30 candidates for the General Elections.
Notably, Hisar and Bhiwani are Kejriwal`s home district.
AAP workers had yesterday gathered outside the party office at Rishi Nagar here and expressed their resentment and raised slogans against the party and its leaders for allotting ticket to Khayalia, who was recently inducted into the party.
They accused the party high command of ignoring old party leaders and workers and also lodged complaints against the allotment of party ticket to Khayalia, demanding cancellation of the ticket. The workers also said they would oppose Khayalia in the election.
Khayalia had resigned from the post of Commissioner Hisar Division on February 9 and later joined AAP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part IV
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- Narsingh Yadav Doping Scandal: Wrestler's food was spiked by an intruder, reveals hostel cook
- Chhattisgarh using only its share of Mahanadi water: Raman Singh
- Assembly elections: AAP to release 'Dalit Manifestos' in Punjab, Gujarat, Goa
- Kolkata teenager's death: Police look for answers
- SP government not following Lohia, women unsafe in UP: Nitish